Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Welcome from the Hungry Marauder!

r
Greetings! It's your Hungry Marauder here and I am hungry for great food, hospitality, and entertainment. I love trying new things and helping others to find the best places to eat, stay, and things that will help them be entertained which includes television shows, music, movies, and activities to do with the family.
I am the stepmom of 3 great children and I am always thinking of fun things to do with them. I'm a huge kid myself and I think it's important as adults to escape our world sometimes and enjoy life. You don't have to spend a fortune to have fun or enjoy your children. You don't have a grand master plan to have family time.
Family is very important to me. I love doing things together. It's a way to make great long lasting memories and truly shows an appreciation for each other.  
I love to experience new things and share those experiences with people I care about. The Hungry Marauder is a brand new start for my blog. Secrets of the Heart will remain up but new posts will be under The Hungry Marauder.
I hope to help others and bring some light to your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment